[Dailydrool] Arnie and the neighbor

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:54:20 PDT 2010

Hello everyone!

We got a note from the vet. Cathy and a friend of ours took it over to him.
I was unable to go, as I had an MRI of my back, and could not move without
excruciating pain. Cathy showed the neighbor the letter, and he said that he
would stop feeding Arnie, and then asked if he could still give snacks to
Babe or Boomer. HELLo?!?: How dense are we? Remember the Match game? Gene
Rayburn would say so and so is so dumb............and the audience would
yell "how dumb are they?" Thats' my neighbor. My dumb neighbor.

Thank you all for the emails, and the drool!! Arnie is back to being his
usual annoying self, furry little creep! I love him, I really do, but
remember, he is Mom's dog. Not my dog. He is my wife's joy, the furry little
creep. He's back to unmaking the bed, Cathy used to blame it on
me........all along it was Arnie. Oh, speaking of Cathy,

Thank you everyone that has been praying and sending Drool for her job!! She
found a new position, with much better people, and even a pay raise!!

You are all so dear to us! The feelings that I have for you all, I love each
of you in a special way. Thank you for offering to send a hit squad, but I
hope that it does not come to that.....

Someone suggested I buy a box of treats that they can have, and give them to
the neighbor. That might work. It wasn't on purpose, he would never hurt our
kids or us, he has no malice, he just also has no common sense.

Thanks again, you are all the best. Drool and prayers to those that need it.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive