[Dailydrool] Itchies and Food

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 18:41:15 PDT 2010

My dogs have been eating themselves alive. I had decided to switch food and
three Vets--one of whom is simply a close friend, not my Vet--suggested I
wait until after a couple of good solid frosts. She (and the others) all
said it has been such a terrible year for allergies that they would wait
until the vegetation and pollens have settled a bit before they changed
food.
I just thought it made sense, so I thought I would pass it along.
I guess I will cook for the children for a few days and give them a break.

MomPerson to Nigel (eating his feet and one back leg) Llewis (apparently not
affected) Conley (eating feet, one leg and his butt) and Cooper (eating
everything.)
PS NO BUGS