[Dailydrool] Raw Doggie Diet

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 18:17:14 PDT 2010

I know this topic can get out of control so I would simply ask anyone that
does this type of diet for their dog to possibly contact me off list. I
recently started doing this diet for my dogs and this is gonna sound a bit
pessmistic but even though the dogs seem to be enjoying it and doing ok I
feel like I must be doing it wrong because it seems like its too easy? I
know there are lists like the drool dedicated to this topic so if anyone has
those i would also be interested in knowing about them. Thank you in
advance. Zebby, Hagen, Wilma, Meow