[Dailydrool] deer Dora

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:24:33 PDT 2010

A belated Happy Birfday sweetie to you..

You did have a bad birthday..I didnt have a good birthday on my last one
either cause that was the day I went down in the rear and had to spend the
night and several days in the hospital..

Mommy assures me she will make it up to me on my next birthday so your mom
will probably do that too..Im thinking mom is taking me to disney world or
something way way kewl iffen she is making it up to me dontcha think..

well i only have to wait for 25 more days to find out .. we know your next
birthday will be super too

We are very sorry about MAx the tall dog..but it is super neat he got to go
to heaven laying out in his own yard and taking a nap..

Lubb you

Bobby