[Dailydrool] Ornaments and stockings

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:07:59 PDT 2010

*We just have to tell all you droolers out there about the stockings and
ornaments being sold for Montana Basset Rescue.  They are awesome!!  Every
year when we bring them out, they get their places of honor on the hearth
hanging on the mantlepiece.  And all the profit goes to support a most
deserving rescue there in the beautiful state of Montana!  You can order
them through pawsforblossom at hotmail.com.

Beth, slave to Arfur, Hugo, Vito who all have their own stockings and
ornaments and Pw. Blossom (atb) whose ornament still graces our display as
she watches us from the Bridge.

**When life sends you lemons, trade them for limes and make margaritas!
Trying to live God's way each day.

*Help feed the animals *http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com*

*Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com