[Dailydrool] Thunder today!

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 16:17:52 PDT 2010

It's been a month and 5 days since I picked Fred up in the big truck and he is looking mighty fine. There is a spring in his step and you can't see his ribs. Fortunately, he doesn't seem too concerned about thunder and has just been snoozing the afternoon away. He found a big dead fish next to the golf course this morning - Dog knows where that came from! I caught him before eating or rolling in said fish, but he was quite proud of the discovery. The vet thinks 10 yrs old is a conservative estimate for his age, but a good number to work with. Fred has picked his favorite sleeping spots, is making friends with the neighbors on his walks, and is getting quite demanding at meal time. A lot can happen in a month, as Fred will tell you. I hate that I'll be without my boyz as I go cross country and back yet again over the next few weeks, but at least they will be well cared for by Auntie Dawn at the Ranch. I'm sure there will something special for Trick or Treats there.

The thunder has started again, and Zuma thinks he needs a tweat to help him through this disturbing event so will send drool to those in need and find the tweat box. Snooters to everyone!

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna, and Fred