[Dailydrool] Zuma could use some drool

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:01:04 PDT 2010

I'll be calling the vetman first thing in the morning. I just felt some large hard lymph nodes on the left side of zuma's neck. One is a little smaller than a golf ball and two marble size deep to that. Eye, ear, teeth and mouth OK with no signs of infection. I didn't feel any masses in the belly and he is acting normal, so I'm hoping it's nothing. But with me leaving for almost three weeks, figure I need to at least get him checked before I go. Doheny was adopted with him, a year or two younger, and it's been two years now since I list her to liver cancer. Barney went in March, and Bud just two months ago - both with the Big C. I'm worried but trying to stay positive - Zuma is only 8 yrs old. Thanks!

Synthia, Zuma (it's all a bid for more tweats and belly rubs), Kahuna (I'm feeling faint - think I need tweats too), Fred (I think tweats are pretty good too but belly rubs are even better)