[Dailydrool] TROUBLE A BREWING / SHELTER CHALLENGE

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 19:42:13 PDT 2010

I just do not understand that people do not understand what it means to take care of a female in season. I agree with you when she is ready she will accept any male she meets, Maybe he needs a book on breeding to understand what we already know. I feel that that man is a dumb owner and he better get her with a poodle and soon if he wants her to mate with that breed or better yet get her spayed and not add to the unwanted population. In the mean time he better watch her closely.

I get remingers on the week-end for the animal rescue site.

DROOL TO ALL WHO NEED IT.
Alice (handmaiden to princess Maxine)