[Dailydrool] TROUBLE A BREWING

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 21:20:57 PDT 2010

Oh Bev I would love to see the look on that man's face when he walks in to
see his beloved little yorkie with her booty stuck in her the labs face, just a swishy
her her booty a round.  I am sure that will send his little theory out the window.
I do really how for her sake the lab doesn't try to mount her.   Still it would be his
fault.   As that saying goes "Here's your sign"  or is it " You can't change stupid!"

I may just take the boys up on their offer if I don't bite Doc first.  Of course I will
say I don't mind losing the weight the other pill packed on but 27 lbs in 4 weeks is
a bit fast.  Grellow is not fun.  Can I borrow that file????

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang