[Dailydrool] We're good

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:43:38 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the drool - it worked! It's a bacterial infection of some sort. Ears are ok and he thought the mouth looked fine, but he saw bacteria in the neutrophils on the needle aspirate with no abnormal cells.  We have antibiotics and some prednisone for the inflammation. Things should shrink down pretty quick. If not, they'll need to check again. So, looks like Zuma is fine and mom is breathing a sigh of relief.

Drool to those who need it!

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna, and Fred