[Dailydrool] Reading the drools

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 18:51:19 PDT 2010

Momma here, reading the drools, catching up.
The Beach Gang is sending healing drool to Evil Annie that has the back
door trots. We are hoping things have firmed up and are back to normal.
Zuma, prayers and drool coming for you, we hope the Doc has a good
report. We are worried too----

Heart healing drool at the loss of Belle, sad ahroos--just never enough
time with these hounds--------
Chris, we are sorry to hear of your mother-in-laws passing--many
prayers being said for all.

Charlie, happy gotcha day, we are glad you got gotted.
Arnie--woo-hoo---glad you are feeling better. We know Shannon and Kathy
are glad too!!

Welcome Mugsy to the clan at WMBRI---we hope for a forever home real
soon.

Brenda---happy BUV reunion, hope the damages were light---dadgum
theives---what were they thinkin---takin the BUV---geez---
Morse, your new digs in Devon look wonderful---happy snuffling for many
new turds. Elder Clara sends her lubz.

Now about this oversleepin of mine---Ester--I love this clock--what a
hoot. I can see myself chasing this thing around the room--
Sister Gracie--trust me, Elder Clara has had many many words over
this--the bowl is late, the bowl is melted, the bowl is not up to par,
the slave training has went out the window---yup the old Pw has aid it
all.  But we did buy a new steam cleaner this weekend-(could of been
revenge of the melted bowl here)--hubby said he had a new thought for
the furniture attachment-------

Brudder Elwood got his rumpbone beat this afternoon by Sister
Daisy--not sure what started that but seen her pound the poor boy and
then spit out his fur out of her teeth. I do believe his ego took a
beating--

Okay---now Drool to all in need---we are thinking of you all---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake