[Dailydrool] Violence?!

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 09:33:54 PDT 2010

"•Silicone jacket, so reacts well to violence"  This is in the description of the rolling alarm clock.  Violence?! Strange choice of words. hahahhaa

There is nothing more violent or persistent then the "roo" of a basset at 5 in the morning.  Especially when YOU don't have to get up til 6:15am.

Laura
Flash
and Ryu (who would sleep forever unless food was involved)