[Dailydrool] BR rescue list

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Tue Oct 19 09:58:56 PDT 2010

The December issue of the Bugler routinely lists every known Basset
rescue org and I need to hear from someone (anyone) connected with each
BHR who can provide postal mailing address and website, and, not least
of which, verify that the org still exists. The list is to provide
readers with an easy index so they can send a holiday-inspired donation
--many people prefer to donate by check-in-the-mail instead of via the
internet. My current list of BHRs include: (If YOUR org is not on list
below, contact me.)
ABC, Alabama Basset & Bloodhound, All Ears Basset Sanctuary (have no
current address for), Arizona BHR, BaRNi, BassetBuddies/Wisc, Basset
Buddies of Texas, BR Crew of the Southeast, BR Central California, BR
Connection, Basset Rescue League, Belly Rubs, BHR of Alabama, BHR of
Florida, BHR of Georgia, BHR of Montana, BHR of New Mexico, BHR So
California, Bluegrass, BROOD, Carolina BR, Cascadia, Droopy BR of
Western PA, Golden Gate, Guardian Angel, High Country, House of Puddles,
Lake Havasu, Las Vegas, Michigan BR, New England BHR, North Texas, Ohio
BR, Oregon BR, Ozark Mtn BR, San Diego BR, Senior Houndsabound, Suncoast
BR & Utah Friends.

Due to outdated software & browser, I cannot check many of the websites
myself, so need some help. New computer coming next month, but that
won't happen in time for next issue.
Thanks, Riche buglr at blomand.net