[Dailydrool] Where to live

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Oct 19 14:33:46 PDT 2010

Okay if we ever have to move to a city I am willing to move to one of these:

FRANKLIN, TENN. - Livability.com, a website offering information about
America's best places to live, has just released a list of Top 10 Pet
Friendly Cities. Nashville ranked 7th on the list.

The cities on this list have pet friendly parks and trails, quality
veterinary care, active animal welfare groups, as well as an abundance
of pet boutiques and retail shops. But to make the list, these cities
also had to offer an incredible quality of life for pet owners as well.

"According to the American Pets Products Association (APPA) pet owners
will spend over $47 billion on their pets in 2010," says Livability.com
spokesperson John Hood. "Obviously Americans take their pets seriously
and we've noticed a tremendous amount of interest in pet-related
content. So our editors researched cities around the country and looked
for cities that were both pet AND people friendly. From quality
healthcare and higher education to diverse job opportunities and active
artistic and cultural scenes, these cities are some of the best places
to work, live, play and own a pet in America."

Other places named to the Top 10 Pet Friendly Cities list include:

1. Portland, Ore.

2. Colorado Springs, Colo.

3. Rocky Mount, N.C.

4. Boulder, Colo.