[Dailydrool] Turd Droppin Specul

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 17:17:45 PDT 2010

Deer Pw Gus. Pw Elder Clara here. Elder Clara is a wanting you to know I hab little oppertoonitie in the turd droppin specul I had to share.
Last nite Daddie took all ob we out fur da last call. Elder Clara was a waitin her turn of the handin out ob the bisskee--whut gittin liddel slim round here I might add---and I was a sittin on da pateeo.
Da urge hit.
Elder Clara lift me tail, lay da load and Elder Clara never stand up.
Daddie wus not amoosed as he had to wipe me butt. He seys I be a grabbin at his last nerb.
Meybee you gib dis a try, let Elder Clara know how it works at youze home.

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake