[Dailydrool] Blue Power ear treatment- almost everything you need!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:58:22 PDT 2010

I saw an earlier post from someone needing the ingredients for the Blue Power ear treatment. I order this stuff wholesale and can then repackage it for your use. You will receive 1 oz gentian violet in dropper bottles, and enough boric acid to make four batches. This will last you a long time! The only thing you need to purchase is the alcohol ( illegal to mail this) and a bottle to mix it up in ( I use a plastic ketchup bottle). Instructions will be included. cost is $20 incl. shipping within the USA. If you want some please send me a note- and I will adjust my order accordingly. It will take about 2-3 weeks before you receive it. I may not answer email for the next day or so- please be patient if you are waiting for a reply!
All profits to benefit Ohio Basset rescue at their mini-waddle in Berea on Dec. 4th
Angelika