[Dailydrool] venison

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:51:31 PDT 2010

Another day at the vets office.  Happier today, though Roxanne might disagree. and our checkbook.  2-legger son noticed she was having ear problems and as she tries to remove the hand of anyone going near her head for other purposes than petting and kissing and the giving of treats we decided to let the vet handle it.  She sedated her and cleaned out  a nasty yeast infection.  And I thought this would be a cheap visit.   Since Roxy also has issues with her front  paws  the vet suggested a change of diet perferably venison as Roxy is now eating Blue Buffalo Natural fish and sweet potato and it has not made a difference.    I had noted venison in Petsmart and the local doggy pet supply store.  Anyone found a particular brand that was reasonable that they liked over others?