[Dailydrool] skin tags..

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Wed Oct 20 09:46:45 PDT 2010

Can anyone tell me if their bassets have skin tags?  Daisy has something on
her back that I thought at first was a tick but it looks like a skin tag.
She has cysts all over her too. Poor baby she is lumpy all over. This may be
a little early but something to think about for the Holiday exchange. If
anyone wants  to do the exchange (if we have one this year) and doesn't
really have the time to fix the cards you can just send the cards to me with
a check for postage and I will stuff envelopes etc and send for you. Also if
anyone wants to order the DD calendar for 2011 you should order soon before
it is too late.   Kathy  with Daisy Mae (the lumpy one) and Thelma Lou (only
one lump)  : )  of VA