[Dailydrool] allergy testing

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 06:53:00 PDT 2010

YEA,
         we got the testing done on  Maggie Wags,  have to wait ten days,
they are going to check for Lamb  allergy.  the test results from three
years a go showed no allergy to rice,  but rice is one of the spectrums they
check, so we will see.  man, they  took a boat load of blood,   5 vile's   The
vet told me to  go ahead and put her back on the pumpkin for her anals and
the SOD  for her  arthritis pain.

we are sending our sympathies out to  Dawn and Maggie's mommy too over  the
loss of your hounds, sure can relate to your pain. we are so sorry for your
 loss.It is not only heart breaking but also exhausting as you give
everything  you have to bring them through  the crisis and you still lose them.
Please know that we are thinking  of you and saying special prayers

Love & cyber hugs  Marlene, Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

 GOING TO RUN AND GET MY MAIL NOW TO SEE IF I  WON  CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
AWARD !     bwahahahahahah