[Dailydrool] Phoebe is better!!

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 11:18:38 PDT 2010

Dear Drool Family,

 Phoebe tolerated the spay very well, but it caused a lot of upset for the puppy, Harvey, because we had to sleep downstairs for 4 nights, then i n the upstairs family room for 4 nights.  Last night was our first night back in the bedroom with the DH!! Yeah!!

  Living upstairs 14 steps will soon be over when we move into our one story home in a few months!!

 T hanks for all the drool and prayers,  Slave Sue to Tilly (I still do not like the puppy around ALL the time!!) phoebe and Harvey and the crew ATB