[Dailydrool] Hunter arrives at Daphneyland

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 13:28:42 PDT 2010

This week is a very tough one.
Our new shelter coordinator Julie has been overwhelmed with hounds in the
shelter, and we are scrambling to find room and hope for these shelter
babies!!  We have 6 hounds who need us immediately and our vet care budget  is
on empty!

Hunter is a hound that has suffered long time injuries, emaciated and with
a broken pelvis and possible femur surgery pending. Hunter was jailed
during the  horrible lightening and thunderstorms that ripped through Los Angeles
last  night - scared and alone Hunter was very happy to be sprung this
morning! We don't know how much vet care he is going to need, what we do  know
is that it will take lot's of TLC, specialty vet care and time - help  us
continue to save shelter hounds by donating to Hunter's page!

_FirstGiving - Basset Rescue Network  Inc. - Help Hunter Walk and RUN!_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/walkhunter)

Bellyrubs
Dawn of the West
Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com/)
661  269-2682

Daily rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset  hounds and some
mixes - public viewing and visitation are Saturdays &  Sundays from 11 - 5.
Come and rub bellies in person! Volunteer opportunities  abound!
DAPHNEYLAND IS CLOSED OCTOBER 24, 2010 FOR THE  BASSET HOUND PICNIC IN
ARCADIA PARK.
HUNDREDS OF HOUNDS IN COSTUME, WAGGING  TAILS, LONG EARS A DAY OF HOUNDS.
REGISTER AT _WWW.BHCSC.COM_ (http://www.bhcsc.com/)