[Dailydrool] Stocking

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:21:03 PDT 2010

Dewey here. My Mommy finally figured out that I need my very own Christmas stocking. Hebbens! I have been here for more than 2 years! Mommy is slow, sometimes. Old age, I guess. Anyway, she finally got the stocking ordered, and IT IS AWESOME! Annie and Jenny, the new Pawcasso arteests, do a fabulous job. They support Montana Basset Rescue with the proceeds. Order yours today by sending a note to them at        pawsforblossom at hotmail.com

Everbuddy needs a stocking of his very own!

Dewey and Linda