[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day Amber Rose of Ohio (ARoOH!)

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 20 15:17:07 PDT 2010

Three years ago today I went to the Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue picnic to pick up my sweet Amber.  I had never laid eyes on her, only seen pictures and gotten email descriptions of her character from Menzie, her foster momma.  She was one of the OMBR 24 puppies, born in the weeds and tick-infested field of a puppy mill.  Because of Amber Rose, my life has taken a huge turn around, we moved from Ohio to Mississippi to be near Amber Rose's sister, Lowretta Katherine.  Thank you Amber Rose, my heart dog.  I love you dearly!
Treats all the way around!