[Dailydrool] Question about flooring

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 16:44:37 PDT 2010

I have a question about flooring. I know that this has been discussed before, so
I will be brief. If you had the choice, which would be most dog detritius
resistant: ceramic tile, engineered wood with plastic coating, or laminate?

After two years battling Bo's ulcerative colitis and steroid promoted peeing, we
have decided that there is no hope left for the carpeting (off-white--yeah,
right) in our rental (despite every other week carpet shampoos). Since we will
be responsible for replacing the carpet anyway, we have decided to do so sooner
rather than later. If we upgrade the floor (i.e., no more carpeting), our
landlady has offered to go halves on the cost. Input would be appreciated. Thank
you.