[Dailydrool] Blue powder ear treatment - need reliable vendor

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Wed Oct 20 15:15:34 PDT 2010

Nancy,

I found the boric acid (after I asked), near the foot-care section of a local CVS (also saw it in a Rite-Aid after that). I also found the Gentian Violet (at the suggestion of another Drooler), by asking the pharmacist. They keep it "behind the counter", but it does not need a prescription.

Hope that helps! They are both generally available, but it ain't easy! We love the blue stuff, by the way . . .

Nancy, owned by Frank the Tank and Tina the Squid-stealer