[Dailydrool] Drool request & Pulled a Morse

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 10:16:28 PDT 2010

Congratulations Anthony on landing that new hound supporting job  We
hope that you get a big raise after your probation period and that the
job will surprise you and be a great one.  Good Luck!

Marlene, the chili pepper smasher! LOL

Happy Gotcha day to Amber Rose.  The boys and I hope that you score lots
of treats on your special day.

Special Liver jerky drool from the boys to help poor Duchess with all of
her ailments.

I am requesting a little snooter healing drool for Colt.  After the boys
went out to pee at o'dark thirty this morning I noticed a bump on the
top of Colts muzzle.  I am hoping that it is just a bug bite or maybe
Ruger got tired of Colt aggravating him and dropped a big power paw on
him and thumped his little snooter.   Anyway I will keep a close eye on
it and if it doesn't look any better by tomorrow morning or if it starts
to look any worse than I will be taking him to the vetman.  I am just
praying that it is not a brown recluse bite.

This morning my good dog Ruger pulled a "Morse" on me, while out for our
walk and his nose is to the ground...no problem until he comes across
the what appeared to be a small piece of chicken with bone (hard to tell
since our walk was at 5am even before the butt crack of dawn) and I gave
the drop it command and he did so...then immediately picked it back up
and sucked it down like a vacuum! This is more Colt behavior and not
Ruger...but this morning the boy must have thought that he was starved
to death and had to revert to scavenging. Like I have ever missed a
feeding for them. I also had to drag him away from a dead squirrel and a
pile of kitty tootsie rolls. It was very weird to see Mr. Sophistication
scavenging for a snack.

Love & drool to all,
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt "That's right Ruger popped me in my snooter, now punish him momma!
And give me a sympathy cookie"
Ruger "Feed me womenz, can't you see that I'm starving to death over
here"