[Dailydrool] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ZEPHYR

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Thu Oct 21 16:59:35 PDT 2010

Hello,

Tomorrow - Friday - is the last day to vote. Mom entered me in Bergen County's
(NJ) Cutest Pet contest and I am the ONLY BASSET!!! Yes, you heard me. NO OTHER
BASSETS!!! There are a bunch of other dogs, but none as handsome as I.  There
are also a bunch of other pets, like c at ts, ferRATs, Rabbits (yummy - oops, did I
say that?), and some other furry things I just cannot recognize.  So, if you can
spare a minute, would you please go to http://www.bergenhealthandlife.com/pets
and vote for #55 - ZEPHYR!!!  I would be most appreciative!

Love Zephyr