[Dailydrool] To those who left - Maggie and Bufurd

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 21 18:31:21 PDT 2010

Dear Droolers

I didn't read the whole post about Maggie and Bufurd because with all that's going on my emotional is out of wack, and the menopause just make it harded.
I wish to send my condolences to those who cared for and loved those dear ones.
They are for sure at the bridge have fun and eating of the welcome buffet. I bet Fey Fey is taking super good care of them.
I believe every basset ( and here I also mean any dog), each and every one of them go to the bridge and they just come here, to this crazy planet of ours to help us leave a better and more  compassionate life.
They belong to their own Kingdom (so was told me in a dream) and they don't have to come but even so, the choose to come in hopes of teaching us many lessons.
Unfortunatly not everyone gets that and have to repeat the class.
I don't mind if some of you (or even many of you) see me as a cooco lady but that is what I believe.
I hope their loved ones receive heart healing drool from many of our droolers. It is good drool and help a lot.
Also, to be part of such a nice group of people who are unite by sweet creatures with long ears and super cute low legs.
Today I send my love and my babies send buckets of drool to all who need it.
Take care
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta