[Dailydrool] On the road again

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:30:44 PDT 2010

After a brief stop at Daphneyland yesterday to drop off the boyz (who settled right back in to ranch life with Zuma on the pillow in front of the fire and Kahuna chasing strangers away), I am getting ready to head out. I'll get to Decatur, GA on Sunday evening. I have no idea how long I'll be there - I may leave Tues, and I may be there until Friday - since it depends on what develops with this interview. If I stay the week I may put out a plea for a Basset fix if there are any droolers in the area. I'll head up to Sudbury, MA to visit a friend for a couple of days then on to Utica, NY before I return home and pick up my boyz on 11/11. Almost 3 Bassetless weeks! This is going to be tough...The interview in GA will certainly be an experience - I hope a good one! And the added benefit is getting out of my parents' house for a while. :-)

I've instructed the boyz to send out drool while I'm gone, in case I miss some important posts. I'll try to keep up, but may not be consistent until I'm back home in Nov.

Drool and belly rubs to all!

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna, and Fred - the ranch dogs