[Dailydrool] Turd Dropping

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 08:27:32 PDT 2010

Miss Elder Clara
Job well done. the sitting method works well. Just did that one the other
morning. Mom, me, Tallulah and Wally are hanging at Aunt Joni's while her and
Uncle Gary are gone for a car ride. When I eat here I get put in the bathroom
because everyone will try to steal my food. So the floor is really slippy and I
just slid right on me butt. I have a hard time standing back up on that floor. I
was eating and slipping and the urge hit and it happened. when mom came to make
sure i finished. I sure had food in food out all in one step. My mom is so nice
she got a warm towel lifted my back side up cleaned it off sent me out to potty
(why I don't know i was done) she told me it's OK you old and just can't help
it. If she only knew.

This morning I did the walking to the doggie door  turd drop. When I came back
in Mom had the turds all cleaned up and she said nothing. Mom just forgives me
because I'm OLD.
Let me give you some "OLD" advice. play the old, unable card as often as
possible when the card is played the look on you face should look confused and
lost. If you give the look of "I told you so" the mom or dad person gets very
mad. I have master the confused and lost face and use it must of the day only
giving excitement or the true "the Look" every once in a while this way I can do
almost anything and my mom just takes care of me.
Good Luck.
I'm so proud of you on you first trud drop.
Luv
Pw.Gus
 Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885