[Dailydrool] Ruger doing a Morse, and different sorts of turd

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 13:32:54 PDT 2010

Michele I had to laugh at Ruger - yes that is a classic 'Morse' - although he is
quite sulky on the subject right now since we have moved hundreds of miles from
the chip shop, *sigh*, and it seems a tidier village here so far than the
previous one, much to Morse's displeasure. However, he has managed to make up
for it tonight by devouring no less than five cat turds in one walk. He is
having gas about every half an hour and the cottage here, already dark, seems
darker tonight with the gas smog hanging.  My question is - has anyone had any
experience of bassets with chickens or tortoises? Or, should I say, with their
turd? Is it likely that a basset will eat chicken\tortoise turd?
*sigh again*

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB