[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin withh Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Oct 22 23:13:14 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in; we are sending heart healing drool
to the slaves and furfriends of Max, Sage ,GW ,Burford and Maggie who
have all left for the Bridge and have asked the slaves to light a candle
in their memory. The slaves are up to all sorts of things, the slave
Johnathan is going into the office for a few hours this morning, will be
back home +_ 11.00 and he is also feeding and visiting other hounds
whose slaves are away for a week coming back on Tuesday and then he is
heading off to a resort in Rustenburg with the office guys so William
will be chief slave until he returns. On his return William will be
going away and then we will have the slave Johnathan all to ourselves to
manipulate as he will be taking a short Spring Break from the office.
Rustenburg is a nickle zillion miles away from our house, that is the
town were our sister Lilly ATB was dumped.

My sister Jasmin pleased the slaves by doing 4 firsts since been rescued
this week; she instigated play with both me and the slaves, she did full
on crocodile mouthing with me for a long time, she played tug of war
with me ,with a stuffy London Bear which my sister Lilly ATB brought
with her to our house. Lastly she is trying to roll on her back for
tummy rubs but is not sure how it is done properly.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Duchess and Evil Annie.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to weekend walks and collecting Mulberry
leaves for the silk worms.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan