[Dailydrool] Cme To Our Howl-o-ween Pawty!!! This Sunday Oct. 24th 12-3

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Sat Oct 23 05:14:14 PDT 2010

Hi this is Henry and Hudson Arroughing Invitation to you Bassets and Basset
 Hound Lovers who can come to the PAWTY with the Basset Rescue of Puget
Sound to please please COME!

It will be at the Academy yo Canine Behavior where us Bassets getta run
around on the LOOSE!

THere is a Costume/Fashion Show and Our wayy fun Basset Hound Cake Walk
Game and Patty's Pumpkin Races too and other contests up so we can spread
around some prizes.

Us dogs can dress up in Howloween Cotumes or not...same for the humans..but
 alotta of em do dress up.

Hudson and me are wearin our Basset Hippy get ups and ...heres a secret...
For the contest....Hudson is going as a  pretty famous Basset Hound
Postcard. We heard about a fine old gntleman dog comin as a speedbump...and a
Wiennie coming as a Wrench. We are takin photos like crazy this year to try o
get everybody on theweb site!!!

Gina won't be here this year to take pictures but my Mama gots a newcamera
and so will be takin pictures for the web site ( _www.adoptabasset.net_
(http://www.adoptabasset.net)  ) You can see some  of the Howloweens from
before.

Please COME TO THE PAWTY IF YOU CAN!! Oct. 24th thats this Sunday from 12
to 3 PM  It is Potluck and no fee is required.  Go to _www.aocb.com_
(http://www.aocb.com)  and scroll and click for Directions  and there wil be an
interactive MAP!
We will have at least 5 WODERFUL RAFFLE BASKETS. Good music, and the most
wonderful Bassets and everybody has a good time..really...no leashes and we
wll  have a guard at the gate so nobody 'scapes onto the 10 acre Academy
Grounds!!

You maybe have some extra air miles coming??
Wanta come to a nice Howl-o-wen Pawty!? Please Come To R's! No fee..we put
out a donation jar and Patty mae up some AWESOMEraffle baskets...
Fly on over to Washington, the State. It will be a sunny day (maybe) there
is a HUGE building too to run around in / if t drizzles a little.......and
we  have a kwuel prize for the longest distance traveled! And....a prize for
Just  Because. Everybody gets a trick or treat bag with ginger cats and
ginger  cookies..that are from TJ's but they are pretty tasty.

The Basset Pot Luck is really a good one too...people bring good tasting
healthy stuff. Doggy buffet table too. Please come if you can. It is fun for
the  Bassets and their doggy family members and is a gas for the people to
just watch  the dogs all run loose and play in biG chase or just sniffing
around or falling  asleep between two peoples laps between TWO chairs..like
that...the usual  Waddley stuff...only...theres no waddle. Its just Bassets on
the  loose...with  with wadleing on their own and sometimes loss of
CHASE!Weeeeeeeee We just have two games and a bunch of easy contests...cept for
that cake walk..ya gotta really pay attention an be a team to win that one....
 and for the pumpin one your human must be able to balance a little punkin
and  then you zoom zoom and hope they don't fall down laughng

Please Come if you can. Go to _www.acob.com_ (http://www.acob.com)  for
interactive map.

Love and Arroughs fro Hudson and Henry
Two of  many Tail Waggers for the