[Dailydrool] Crazy basset ladies

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Oct 23 13:32:58 PDT 2010

Well I guess I fall in that catagory too Virgina, because i believe that there are many angels that will come into our lives to help teach us lessons or help us get through particular times in our lives. Lessons that we need to learn before we can move on. some are furry angels, feathered, or come in many other forms. I also believe that because dogs love us so much that they take on alot of our stresses, illness onto themselves and that is why their lives are so short. Their life flame just burns out. They are a reflection of Gods love and therefore a reflection of his name. God died for our sins, and dog lives to teach and pull us through life's trials.

Ohhhh my doG the ASTT & PBF Posters on cheezburger are so cute! Love it!

Drool to all that need it.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt "yep that women is a looney toon!"
Ruber "cazy as a mad hatter!"