[Dailydrool] Hey Elder Clara got a new one!

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 17:26:58 PDT 2010

Hi Elder Clara
I topped myself today. It has been a long time since my mom has posted about my
pooh eating. I love me some after noon pooh snack.
Well today mom left me at home because she has to make food money and it was
raining here. I thought its not good for these old bones

to stand out in the rain for an afternoon snack. So after she left I dropped a
couple turds on my bed snacked on them as I needed them.
My plan didn't work out as well as I hoped. She got home before I finished the
and my breath wasn't so basset fresh. She cleaned up the
turds took my cover off and put a blanket down without saying a word. The lost
confused look great until mom started making dinner. I got to
excited and started to bark. My not so fresh breath caught her nose then she
yelled at me. She told me that I was gross and that I had done it
intentionally. What ever. She still cleaned up after me and I am to handsome for
her to be mad at me to long.
Next time I won't drop so many turds.
Luv
Pw Gus

HI all
Mom person here. I wish I could give great advice on how to get a basset to stop
eating pooh. I have tried about everything and at 16 Gus still snacks.
All the different additives never stopped him. Cayenne Pepper just made spicy
pooh. By the way he love spicy pooh he eats it even faster.
The only thing that truly works is getting out there and picking it up before he
finds it. Even with that he will find the one piece I miss.
Good Luck
 Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936