[Dailydrool] Thanks for condolences for Belle

Patti Merlo belleheidi at msn.com
Sat Oct 23 18:38:10 PDT 2010

Thank you so much for your kind words over our loss of Belle, she was a very
special little girl.  The Daily Drool family is so caring & compassionate -
we are so glad we are a part of the 'family'.  In the past 6 weeks since we
lost Belle we have seen numerous rainbows, we think it is her very special
way of telling us not to worry that she is doing okay and all the bassets
that have gone before her are showing her the ropes.  The tears are still
flowing but so are the many great memories of Belle's time with us.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the other bassets that
made their journey to the bridge.

Patti & Bob
Heidi - missing her big sister
Belle ATB 11/15/95-9/7/10