[Dailydrool] Tortoise Turds and Turkeys

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Sat Oct 23 18:56:32 PDT 2010

This morning we had a flock of 13 very large turkeys wandering our
back yard. They came close to the house, and DH and I watched them
pecking at the leaves/ground, while Otis and Nelly were oblivious.
We invited Otis over to look out the window.
What a priceless expression--he was fascinated, as if these creatures
had friend potential. His ears were cocked up, tail wagging.
When Nelly saw them, she went into a more expected anti-squirrel
terrorism-attack mode.

On another note -- Becky wants to gain info about TORTOISE TURDS, so
she turns to--where else--the Drool. I am sorry, I know nothing about
tortoise turds.
These bassets lead us down unexpected paths to enlightenment, don't
they.
Linda, with Otis and Nelly