[Dailydrool] Accupressure Point for Bloat

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 19:40:26 PDT 2010

I was sent this link by a member in another group I am in.  (Thanks Judy!)  I thought this
was a link that was definitely worth sharing with the family.

I have absolutely no idea if this works but my feeling is anything that has the potential to save
our bassets from bloat is worth a try.  This link is going on my desk top and getting printed out
for the ER cabinet.  I am sure the gang is going to get a little frustrated at Momma for practicing
on them.  I can see some treats in their future.    Oh babies....Commmmmeee  herrrreeee.
http://www.iwane.org/acp_point_v2.htm

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang