[Dailydrool] foreign turds

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 19:43:43 PDT 2010

I am not sure, I have no scientific evidence but my hunch is that neither
bird nor tortoise poop is good for dogs. I do not allow mine to even get
near goose sh** and believe me it abounds around here. Dog poop and cat poop
is bad enough but at least I have an inkling what has gone into
...uh..forming it. As it were. I know we wash our hands after handling
reptiles and amphibians: turtles carry salmonella. Bird poop is heaven only
knows what.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley (Awww Ma, you're no fun!!) and Cooper (oh
gak.)