[Dailydrool] URGENT Msg. from ASTT HQ

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Oct 24 14:01:49 PDT 2010

ASTT Director Ruger woofing in:  Auntie Wendie say it isn't so!!! Pppplllllleeeeaassseee tell me that you did not put our arch enemy, the ones that are a threat to your safety and a threat to the free basset world.  Please tell me that you did not put squirrelistans on the Senior Hounds Abound Calendar?  Are we that desperate for moolah for homeless PBF veterens that we had to accept donations from our enemy?  Ohhh my doG I feel ill!  Aunt Wendie needs 40 lashes of a basset tongue or tail or something...one of you senior's poop in her shoe! Okay now folks I have to believe that Aunt Wendie is not a traitor to the Free Basset Nation, after all she runs a home for retired PBF/ASTT soldiers.  So get off those wallets, pull some moolah out of the matress, dig up the moolah mason jar out of the back yard and buy a 2011 Senior Hounds Abound Calendar! Buy one this year so that next year Auntie Wendie will not have to resort to depesperate measures and take bribes to get on the calendar by the Squirrelistans...or worse yet next year we may have Squirrelistans & RaTaliban members on our beloved Senior Hounds Abound Calendar.  For the sake of doG and the free basset world buy a calendar!!!  Ruger ASTT Director over and out.  P.S. To CIC Bo, maybe Lt Harley's nads should be bronzed and placed in the PBF museum!  ROFLMTO (Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Tail Off) P.S.S Oh yeah buy your PBF cards from Auntie Chris with Missouri Basset Rescue, I look absolutely to sexy riding in that Bomber!  oooohhhh, maybe I should get a bomber jacket to go with my PBF scarf!.  Ruger out...time to get off the pawture and go patrol the hood.