[Dailydrool] URGENT Msg. from ASTT HQ

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Oct 24 15:29:00 PDT 2010

LMAO!
Yes, it is true,  while I house the veterans,  I am not of the same
political persuasion as the PBF.   I love all creatures....except snakes, no
snakes on the calendar!

And I have been known to stir the pot, therefore, yes, there are 2 squirrels
on the calendar!

And would you believe,   we took a few Bounders over to our vets for their
Halloween party and  there was a rabbit there!   Her moms were dressed as
magicians!
Lucas, Scooter and Esty sure wanted to make that rabbit disappear!
 Lucas was dressed as a garbage disposer (Insinkerator),  but didn't win,
although the laughter should have been enough for him to win!

I will have some pictures in the Nov Bounder newsletter!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>

.