[Dailydrool] Ruger the US version of England's Morse

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Oct 24 14:05:03 PDT 2010

Becky, It appears that Ruger is turning into the United States version of your English Morse! *Sigh*  I guess I am not feeding the poor boy enough...Yeah right!  Anyhowl Ruger is now always on the look out for the walk by snack!  And he remembers all the spots that he has scored at. Over the last few walks every time that we start to come up on a spot where he as scored a snack (kitty tootsie roll, dropped chicken or other human food, or road kill) the nose goes to the ground and he starts pulling at the leash.  Mr. "Im to sophisticated for scrounging" at least on walks is scavanging.  In the house he doesn't do it...It is Colt that is the crumb police in the house and back yard"

Jasmin, We are glad to hear that you are starting to come out of your protection cacoon and just enjoy being a basset.  The slaves are their to not only feed you but to protect you! You just need to worry about their proper training and being a demanding basset diva!

Drool to all the sick or injured hounds, and humans
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Momma walking me little pads right off me paws"
Ruger "Walks are like a box of chocolates!, never know what you'll find out there"