[Dailydrool] A Hound named Bufurd -

Pam Cline pmcline at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 17:58:36 PDT 2010

 Oh Dawn,

What a lovely, heart-breakingly joyous story you've shared with us about the
rebirth of Buford.  He started  from such unbelievably humble, inhumane
beginnings and then suffered through poisionous snake bites before he had the
luck and blessing of God to end up there among the other  hounds of Daphneyland.

Thank you for telling his story, it was one more that deserved  to be told.  And
thank you for being there for him and giving him the home and the love that he
had earned.  How wonderful  that he had his own "nite-nite" song and that he was
comfortable  enough to refuse to go to sleep until he heard it each evening. It
brought tears to my eyes as I read that he took his final nap as you sang to him
one  last time. Not just tears, I sobbed....

God Bless You Dawn...and  everyone there at Daphneyland.  You've  added another
star to the Heavens, another star that will be there to guide you  as you
someday make your own journey to the Bridge. I can only Imagine what a
celebration there will be when your Daphneyland hounds see you once again!

Pam.
HBeaudreaux, Ginny and Olive Louise Gracie Pearl