[Dailydrool] PBF skwurrel battlion can yoo help?

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 18:31:54 PDT 2010

Dis be us da Tana gurls and weez wundering if da skwirrel forces can help us wif sumpin bigger dan skwirrels.  Thare is a deer owt in front of owr house tonite.  Of corse we can't get to it.  But it not be runnin.  It is in the back of a pick em up truck.  It seems to be takin a nappy and is cuvered up wif a tarp.  we can see da hoofies stickin out on our side and BIG antlers out the other side, but when we woof it duzn't move.

Momma here.  Hunting season opened yesterday and the neighbors across the street must have actually shot and hit something.  They never do anything around here till after it gets dark so hopefully it will be either in the garage or gone by early morning when I go to work.  Girls are very curious when they are outside and thought they should ask what the PBF squirrel patrol would do.