[Dailydrool] Guarding

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:32:00 PDT 2010

My sister visited today, we were in the kitchen talking when she arrived, Fred realised someone was here and got up to say hello, Winnie still curled up on chair, Jane goes in calling her name. no response, goes over to the chair and leans over her, calls her again and again finally she realises someone is here slowly wakes up and then gets all excited. Obviously she would only protect me from intruders if they went and woke her up first.
Sue
Fred (I saw them)
Winnie (I like my sleep)
John the cat who missed everything