[Dailydrool] FW: Fanks, fanks--I Won!

Sandra Culpepper scvld at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:43:35 PDT 2010

From: scvld at hotmail.com
To: dailydrool-request at lists.dailydrool.org
Subject: Fanks, fanks--I Won!
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:30:56 -0400

Hey dere--
Dis is da lady Bianca.  Yestiddey, we went to da pawty an I WON !  Awl I had to do was find da weiner in da water an you know what--EAT IT!!  An den I got lotsa TREETS!!  I'll tell ya--I had SO MUCH fun--pullin' da slabe aroun' and DA SNIFFS I got...ebberywhere were great!!  I jus' gotta say:   "CBHR rocks!!" Fanks, Fanks, Fanks!

Slabe here:  It was such fun to "put some faces with names" at the Carolina Basset Hound Rescue Howl-a-Ween Pawty!  We liked seeing Deb Malta, Dianne Taylor, and happening upon Missy Johnson (a great auctioneer, as well!)

We send drool and prayers to all those needing a touch or more--
da lady Bianca and slave