[Dailydrool] Thanks for the job drool

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:25:56 PDT 2010

Thank you to all who sent some "job" drool. I'm in GA and took the test today, which I passed. I have to say it was purty durn basic, but at that, about half the people were excused. I've been thinking that if I get a pair of Bassets, I need to name them Watson and Crick (the guys who discovered DNA - a question on the exam). Anyrhoo, I go back at 0900 tomorrow for the interview, and will have the polygraph sometime between tomorrow morning and Thursday at 1pm. They'll tell me tomorrow. Then my packet goes off for background checks, which takes a couple of months, so I still won't hear one way or the other for a while. The good news, is from 400+ applicants, it's down to about 10 people for 3 spots. The odds are improving.

Wish I had the hounds here with me, but I know they are having fun being spoiled by Auntie Dawn. She says Fred is eating well, which was my biggest concern.

Drool to all in need!!!

Synthia minus Zuma, Kahuna, Fred