[Dailydrool] Smashed Mailboxes and msgs to droolers from Ruger.

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Oct 25 14:25:12 PDT 2010

Debbie, I am so sorry to hear that some damn fool done smashed up your
mailbox...especially with it being a hound memorial mailbox.  People
just have no respect for other folks stuff!  The boys and I hope that
you catch that person that did it and go Marlene on their a** and turn
them into houndie jerky! The boys are also sending gentle snooter bumps
to the DH for putting Charles back together again.  If you want the boyz
and I will come up there to help look for the varmit!

Ruger here, Auntie Wendie it's okay to love all of God's creatures, but
those squirrelistans are devils!  They want to take over the free basset
world.  They try to attack humans, and houndies.  No ma'am they are not
a creature of god, but the devils children I tell you!  But I still love
you...you just under the squirrelistan cute & cuddly charms...you a
human and just don't know any better.
Dear Tana gurls, that deer is of no threat to you because he done be
dead! Now this is what I would do, you tell the momma to sharpen the
knives, and fire up the dehydrator. Deer make the bestest of all jerky.
Momma says that deer taste better than moo cow and a skillet of deer
tenderloin, smothered in onion along with some fried taters, homemade
gravy and beer biscuits is the best eating ever!  <slobber, drool, lick
my chops> Can you send me the coordinates to that deer kill? I be right
there.
Morse, I think what you need is a little vacation to visit Colt & I in
sunny Florida. The weather is absolutely gorgeous right now.  Sunny,
temps in the low 80's during the day and evening are mid 50's. We could
make the ol'women take us to the beach to see the white sand, and
emerald waters.  Lately on our walks there is lots to scavenge, so you
can pick up a little snack while we're out. Also our momma makes tasty
liver & chicken jerky.  And if you hurry, you can go with us to vist the
Tana gurls and help them with that deer.
Ruger, Director of ASTT and Gulf Coast Team Leader
"MOM! Call Uncle Steve and tell him to send us a deer for Christmas!"