[Dailydrool] Emma, the flat basset

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:33:59 PDT 2010

Hewo, dis be Emma. Dis me firstst time postin onna dwool, and I gotz some
HUGE paws me momma be sayin, so it take awhile ta get da keyboard workin
write!

Me be da SUPER flat basset tonight! Can youz beweeve it? Me momma FALLED ON
ME! Flattened me write out, like a paper doll, er paper hound! Hers be
yowlin about how hers back & neck be hurtin, she went splat good onta da
cements, but I says "what you be yowlin about momma? Youz a wanded on
MEMEME!!!" I'z gonna go do da shake, try an get some shape back in deese old
bones, an way on da soft doggie bed for awhile. Harumpf, dat'll teach dat
old momma!

Momma here. What Emma is trying to say is that I walked her & went to the
car, and when I went to close the door, I stepped on her paw! When I moved
to counter that, she did the same, and the next thing I knew she was
yowling, and I was on my back on the concrete under the car port! I didn't
hit my head, but landed square on my shoulder, clobbering Emma with my feet
when I fell. Don't worry, she's fine! She got up & hot footed it away from
me w/her tail tucked. (hot footing it for an old girl w/arthritis, wasn't
all that fast, hehe!) She's shown a bit of discomfort when I picked her up
w/her harness, but since I got back from class, she's fine now! Momma,
however, will be getting a spinal & neck adjustment in the next few days!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey Hound, Emma & Slater Dog (ATB), Aunty to Checkers,
Domino & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473