[Dailydrool] SPAM emails

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 05:02:09 PDT 2010

A couple of SPAM emails got past us mods this week. We get them everyday and are usually very good about 'catching' them. They usually contain a link to some website- do not click it on if you get one. Discard the email or mark it as 'junk' so that any future ones get filtered out by your server. Some folks have asked if the dailydrool member list has been compromised- it has NOT. The reason so many droolers receive them is because many of us also privately email one another. I'm not savvy enough to understand the how-to, but that is how they get the addresses. Folks who know their email addy has been hacked can delete their accounts and maybe stop these emails.
Back to your drool...
Angelika- of the mod squad